|On an exclusive and retained basis JONES PARTNERS has led cross-functional search
engagements supporting client growth. Client quotes have been embedded in this website to
help anyone understand JONES PARTNERS’ history and anticipated contributions.
For more than 20 years, Pamela Jones has managed long-term client relationships serving
start-up, emerging, and transitioning technology, education, food/agriculture, and manufacturing
companies nationwide. With deep cross-functional assessment, her firm has recruited C-level
executive team members and critical leadership to execute on projected growth plans. To date,
the firm has a record of only nine job offers turned down in their history.
She has positioned clients for future growth, acquisitions, and IPO’s by partnering directly at the
Board and the executive team level. Retained search, management consulting supporting
growth, tech transfers, and/or turnarounds include Cascade Microtech, Inc. (now FormFactor),
Digimarc, MedicaLogic (now GE), Vocollect, Inc. (now Honeywell), Claremont Technology
Group (now HP), Naturxan (now Archer Daniels Midland), NWEA, Multi-Modal (now 3M) and
Beyond semiconductors, initial products expanded to include voice computing, speech
recognition, neural nets, and embedded connectivity software as well as broad SaaS enterprise
solutions – all reflecting proprietary technology.
- The largest VC firm based in Seattle encouraged Pamela to establish her own
organization after assessing her impact at Lattice Semiconductor. As part of the
founding group at Lattice, she served on the executive management team. With
ownership of prior assessment, 75% of the individuals invited inhouse for first interviews
- Earlier in her career, Ms. Jones provided management consulting services and retained
executive search serving a variety of industries while with a major accounting firm.
- Even earlier, Ms. Jones managed corporate human resource functions for a Chicago-
based Fortune 500 company, initially beginning as the cross-functional business analyst
for the President & Chairman of the Board.
- Board member for the Software Association of Oregon (now Technology Association of
Oregon) for 15 contiguous years. Chaired the Human Capital Forum for 5 years.
- Board member at OPB for 6 years (Oregon Public Broadcasting).
- Former Board member, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) serving on the Board for
10 years with continued support (recruited the Executive Director serving a 17-year
- Associated Oregon Industries Board member (at the time - Oregon’s largest business
lobby with 22,000-member companies) for 8 years and Chaired the Technology &
Education Policy Committee in 2004 when House Bill 3613 was authored by this
Committee. Following Legislative approval, the Bill was signed into law by Oregon’s
Governor resulting in $100M of new venture capital.
- Past advisory board relationships include: Neighborhood House (100+year-old social
service non-profit), Entrepreneurs Foundation Northwest, Saturday Academy, West
Coast Chamber Orchestra, and the MetroArts Foundation.